- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- 3+ years in B2B marketing operations and/or sales operations
- Quantifiable track record of successful B2B marketing as measured by marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and/or sales-qualified leads (SQLs)
- Demonstrated experience with account-based marketing or key account marketing strategies and tactics
- Extensive hands-on experience building and optimizing personalized email campaigns using CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Highly proficient in Excel with experience in advanced analytical packages (e.g. Alteryx, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Track record of entrepreneurial mindset with strong sense of initiative and ownership
- Experience managing projects and relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a process- and analytics-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication with experience presenting ideas and data in a structured way to guide decision-making
What You’ll Do:
You will build new, strategic and innovative ways to reach client executives across North America through a variety of digital B2B channels.
You will plan and execute B2B client development and marketing campaign strategies for different industries and functions, design personalized email outreach campaigns built on highly relevant content tailored to the individual recipient and perform audience targeting and segmentation analysis to match individuals to the content most relevant to their interests. You will continuously conduct A/B tests to determine the most effective outreach techniques in terms of timing, content, format, design, language, etc.
You will also study campaign results to assess effectiveness and identify learnings to incorporate into future campaigns. You will report on the effectiveness and business impact of campaigns executed including reaching a target number of generated qualified leads and tracking their journey through a funnel/pipeline. You will innovate and test new approaches across multiple channels (e.g. targeted account-based marketing (ABM) techniques for social media), manage internal stakeholder and team expectations throughout delivery, and manage risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
In addition, you will support leadership discussions and report outs, participate in problem solving around building the client development and marketing operations function (e.g. new tech and systems), and interface and work in collaboration with internal teams.
Who You’ll Work With:
You will be based in our Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia or Washington DC office as part of our Client Development Operations team. You will work with various groups across the firm to enable client development. You will work closely with the team to build a new capability and firm function around B2B personalized, digitally-enabled outreach.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.