CardFlight is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join our growing team. Open to candidates anywhere in the US.
The Marketing Operations Associate will provide support to the CardFlight Sales and Marketing teams by maintaining critical marketing infrastructure, assisting with the creation of new assets, and collaborating with the sales team to establish business workflows and optimize processes.
The Marketing Operations Associate will also help create marketing performance reports, publish content to our website CMS, and build and schedule emails. The Marketing Operations Associate will report to the Director of Marketing. This is a full time salaried exempt position.
What you’ll do:
Provide Sales Support & CRM Management (50%)
- Marketing automation (Pardot)
- Build and QA email templates for CardFlight-owned communications, as well as partner marketing opportunities (ie ETA or partner email)
- Qualify leads
- Help lead qualification process by routing leads, pruning incoming traffic for spam/irrelevant content, on inbound leads from the CardFlight website
- Send assets to resellers as they request, using the appropriate tools. ie webinar recordings via Wistia; large attachments via Salesforce.
- Leverage the CRM
- Look for opportunities where automation + software could help streamline day-to-day sales team interactions
- Collaborate with the sales team to establish business workflows and optimize processes.
Create & Publish Marketing Assets (20%)
Work with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to coordinate the publication of regular marketing communications, including email newsletters and web content. Set timelines, deadlines, and followup with colleagues and external stakeholders to keep projects on track.
Collaborate with a team of freelancers (i.e. design and copy) to obtain new assets and implement them in existing templates.
Reporting and Analytics (10%)
- Create reporting dashboards
- Assist Director of Marketing gain insights and interpret results of marketing activities
- Adjust KPIs and integrations as needed
Manage Marketing Platforms (20%)
- Manage CardFlight brand presence on ad platforms (Google, LinkedIn)
- Own timelines for refreshing of creative and submitting new briefs in consultation with Director of Marketing, as needed.
- Ensure ad spend is consistent with our budget
- Build landing pages for one-off events
- Work with Marketing Director to troubleshoot problems with infrastructure when they arise.
- ie when our partners block our emails, or when a Salesforce integration breaks
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent digital organization skills
- Highly proficient with regards to documenting workflows and processes and maintain existing documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Ability to explain processes and justify your preferred approach in an easy-to-understand way
- Confidence to pushback and offer alternate solutions to existing processes/workflows
- Project management expertise
- Ability and willingness to work in existing templates (email, landing pages, etc.)
What We’d Love for You to Have
Experience using (or an enthusiasm for learning) the following types of software platforms:
- CRM (Salesforce or Hubspot)
- CMS (WordPress or Webflow)
- Email marketing (Mailchimp or Pardot)
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Design (Minor editing of assets in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign)
- Customer support (Zendesk)
- Curiosity / tinkerer mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CardFlight is a leading SaaS payment technology company making payment acceptance effortless and simple, by creating cutting-edge solutions designed to help small businesses grow.
SwipeSimple, a signature CardFlight product, reaches businesses through a sales channel of financial institutions, independent sales organizations, and merchant service providers. Used by more than 85,000 small businesses in the U.S., across all 50 states, SwipeSimple empowers entrepreneurs to accept payments on the go, in their stores, and at their computers.
CardFlight takes pride in building forward-thinking solutions defined by reliability and driven with the end-user’s goals in mind. For more information, visit cardflight.com.