Who We Are
As the leader in the text communications technology space, we believe we have the power to not only transform the text marketing industry, but also change the way businesses communicate by providing them with a powerful, engaging, and easily accessible marketing tool. We empower our customers and give them the tools to drive incredible growth while building effective and long-lasting customer relationships.
Our employees are our greatest strength and we are committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, FL, NV, & WA. Please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
We are looking for a motivated Email Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and implementing email campaigns to support customer acquisition, onboarding, retention, and revenue growth. Your daily projects may include list and database cleanup, customer segmentation, email building and scheduling.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work with two incredible marketing managers responsible for acquisition and retention respectively.
A successful candidate will have previous Pardot (now Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) experience, within a fast-paced B2B marketing environment. No, we’re not a fan of the new name either – but nevertheless recognize the power of this platform, when connected to Salesforce!
Own day-to-day execution of email programs supporting both the acquisition and retention managers with email development, list building, and optimization.
Collaborate with the content marketing team to develop a monthly customer newsletter.
Maintain an email content calendar to visualize email programs within the marketing team.
Build audiences and customer segmentation lists by leveraging user behavior and activity data, as well as track email list quality and health.
Own the email deployment process including completion of QA and approval to confirm error-free execution.
Continually improve the effectiveness of the programs by conducting A/B tests of subject lines, creative layout, and CTAs in order to develop best practices.
Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience using Pardot (now Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) in a B2B environment
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Engagement Studio, Automation Rules, and Segmentation Lists
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and ask for assistance when needed
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Understanding best practices or industry-related compliance laws
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Pardot Specialist certification (plus)
- Experience marketing to Small and Midsize businesses (plus)
- Affinity to GIFs (plus). We’ll debate their pronunciation later
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies