The Marketing Campaigns/Operations Specialist plans for, manages, implements, and measures marketing campaigns that funnel through digital channels and technology. This person is a creative force (strategic needs) and implementer (operational) of Hexagon campaigns. With a strong background in marketing automation (Pardot) and CRM relationship management (Salesforce), the role requires a someone who connects the dots on how assets created by the Content team fit into a greater strategic outcome through Campaigns.
The job includes day-to-day infrastructure and best practices in processes in a centralized Marketing Ops organization. Knowledge of the Forrester Decisions (previously Sirius Decisions) campaign framework and waterfall is a plus. This person shows consistent interest and awareness for the use of technology to improve marketing impact and results. This person will also deliver content to social media channels.
- Campaigns — understands demand generation and how to translate assets into marketing initiatives using Pardot. Looks at the evolution of lead scoring models and other areas within the MarTech stack. Works on data cleanliness for segmentation opportunities. Experience with campaign creation, tracking and measuring within Salesforce.
- Execution — schedules all campaigns and ensures proper set-up and framework; develops email nurture programs and personalized/segmented outreach that align with multi-channel campaigns (events, social, email, digital, etc.) to help push leads though the demand funnel. Works with all marketing stakeholders.
- Social media delivery — without necessarily writing the content (a plus!), operationalizes the delivery of content to our social channels including reformatting of content and images for those channels, appropriate voice, tagging, hash tagging, and geotargeting. Benchmarks and tracks, creating a strategic plan for increasing social footprint, seeking creative ways to enhance and drive engagement from targeted audience.
- Troubleshooting – always seeks to improve processes and to evolve the area of expertise.
- Landing page creation – working from corporate templates and guidelines, this person knows how to appropriately adjust a corporate template to fit end user needs. Keen eye for detail, layout, and brand consistency.
- Analysis – uses analytics to determine validity of the various initiatives; employs A/B testing and creative ways of looking at campaigns to ensure best outcomes, Improve cleanliness and usability over time.
- Serves as the marketing team expert on Pardot and Salesforce.
- Pardot and Salesforce – essential
- Admin for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Appreciated: SpoutSocial, Google Analytics, Vidyard
- Liaison for Sales and Corporate on MarTech.
- Provides insight and recommendations.
- Proactive work style, initiative with strong attention to detail
- Able to work alongside a high energy, committed and fun global team!
About the job
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Hexagon’s Mining division solves surface and underground mine challenges with proven technologies for planning, operations, and safety.
Our Vision: A future where data is fully leveraged so that both humanity and sustainability thrive.
Our Mission: Putting data to work to enable autonomous, connected ecosystems that boost efficiency, productivity, and quality for our customers.