We are looking for a high caliber Marketing Automation Manager to join a project with strategic significance and high exposure. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development while serving a wide range of existing customer needs. The project will have regular reviews with the company’s senior leaders. The scope of the project is set to scale rapidly for the next few years post launch.
The Marketing Automation Manager will drive the implementation and on-going administration of our marketing automation platform(s) and deliver an excellent experience for our internal and external customers. You will serve as the technical liaison with the website, engineering, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) teams to ensure seamless integration of marketing automation with these platforms. You will also evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to find inventive ways to improve campaign performance and evolve the marketing automation platforms. The successful candidate will have technical expertise in launching marketing automation platforms from scratch, transitioning from a previous instance or platform, building lead scoring models, leading complex automated program development, and implementing platform extensions and integrations.
- Perform technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration
- Administer marketing automation platform and manage the backlog and development sprints to support enhancements
- Own highly visible demand generation focused email programs from beginning to end – from requirements gathering, design, and development to testing, launch, reporting, and maintenance
- Own the design and development of a robust data model within the marketing automation platform
- Develop standardized processes and programs that allow marketing team members to self-serve in the creation of complex, multi-stage automated marketing programs
- Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms
- Ensure marketing automation best practices and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements; document and lead training for marketing automation processes, multi-stage automated program development, lead scoring architecture and management, and trigger-based programs
- Develop accurate reporting and dashboards and ensure timely distribution to key stakeholders; integrate the marketing automation platform with third-party applications, external data sources, and build requirements for custom development
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity, and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing operations or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience with marketing automation tools and data flows
- Pardot Certified expert or consultant PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- In-depth understanding between the relationship of Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, Activities and Opportunity objects
- Certifications in Salesforce and Tableau
- Advanced Excel capability, to include Pivot tables and Scripting · Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working on an agile team using sprints, backlog, and retrospectives
- Experience working with marketing attribution model solutions like Full Circle, Bizible, and Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics/Revenue Cycle Explorer
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.