Title: Pardot Administrator -Remote
Terms of Hire: Full Time.
Salary: $ Open / yr + Benefits.
Sr. Demand Generation Specialist/ Pardot Administrator -Remote
This new demand generation position will be responsible for assisting, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns that support sales objectives and drive the pipeline for strategic accounts. This role will support the digital marketing team to plan and execute campaigns including email marketing, landing pages, nurture campaigns, online media and promotions, and other programs.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building demand generation and ABM multi-programs that drive results and possesses a strong understanding of best practices across channels and technologies, a keen eye for design, and the ability to self-service components. They are adept at working with cross-functional stakeholders to create bespoke experiences for customers. They are eager to own best practices for campaign development, hands-on implementation, project management, and data analysis and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be the administrator for the Pardot email marketing automation platform
- Plan, create, and execute nurture campaigns, emails, landing pages for marketing campaigns and working closely with product marketing and partners, to jointly develop the overall positioning, messaging, storytelling, and strategic plans.
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and recommend data-based adjustments.
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click-through, conversion rates, and influenced ACV, by implementing testing methodologies.
- Create and manage new displacement and defensive campaigns with product marketing and partners, to position our strengths and leadership within the market
- Create a new virtual event program, leveraging our best performing event content to increase database growth and engagement.
- Promote content/webinars/events to customers and key target personas
- Continuously update and improve upon existing core nurture paths
Knowledge And Skills
- Working knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- Experience growing a database organically and generating MQLs for SDRs.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Experience working with sales, field marketing, partners and customers, and prospective customers
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, stakeholder coordination, and weekly campaign reporting
- Knowledge and previous use Account-Based Marketing technology stacks stack
- Experience assisting end-to-end execution of marketing programs and campaigns
- Some knowledge of PPC advertising tools and analytics platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of marketing experience in B2B high tech company
- 1-year experience demonstrating a recent working knowledge of the Pardot email automation platform
- Healthcare industry experience
- 2-3 years specifically supporting a territory or accounts in a field marketing/ABM or sales capacity
- Salesforce CRM hands-on data and analytics experience
- Travel Percentage: 20%
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
- Bachelor’s degree Must have 1-year current work experience the Pardot email automation platform Experience creating eblast, landing pages, creating complex workflows in engagement studio, adjust scoring 2 years of marketing experience in B2B high tech company
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Pardot certification
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.
Headquartered in Dallas,TX we have a global footprint in more than 3 countries around the world. It is our specialized knowledge and experience that sets us apart from much of our competition. Together we consistently deliver impactful and measurable results to each of our clients. Our service and delivery model produces tangible hiring results within demanding timeframes. When it is all said and done, we pride ourselves in putting our clients at the heart of everything we do. Cedent has developed a reputation for providing real business improvement through our emphasis on business objectives rather than technical details. We work with some of the largest organizations as well as many medium and small firms.