In the Business Insights & Technology team, we believe in empowering all Inforians to make data-driven decisions by unifying the data & systems journey from inception to insight. We do this by creating a unified operating platform, accelerating business process, deliver a superior user experience and enable a data driven culture.
This position plays a critical role in realizing this vision. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Admin to help implementing new applications and improving existing systems in the quote to order application suite. The initial focus will be on Contract Lifecycle Management but may expand to pricing and quoting systems and order processing applications.
This person will work closely with various stakeholders to understand the business processes and requirements, get functional changes/enhancements developed, tested, and rolled-out to the end users.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Marketing Automation Team and expertly communicate complex information and concepts within the space.
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team and assist in the distribution of workload on the larger team.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives within the team.
- Manage the lead lifecycle – implement and optimize lead scoring, qualification, and hand-off to sales processes.
- Partner with Field Marketing and Digital team to execute day-day campaign operations and marketing automation systems administration while optimizing for scale and efficiency.
- Implement account-based marketing best practices; segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement, and effectiveness within target accounts.
- Assist in the development, management, and optimization of martech infrastructure.
- Proactively govern data outputs for all programs/campaigns.
- Assist with program conceptualization, program execution, and success measurement.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation/management.
- A desire to create and build account-based marketing programs
- Manage cross functional relationships with other teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including template management and QA related to email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years’ experience as a Marketo/Pardot Admin, experience building nurture campaigns, lead scoring, reporting, and connecting multiple data sources.
- Marketo and/or Pardot certification highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience implementing a marketing automation platform.
- Salesforce Admin Certification.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 65,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.