Equifax is seeking an experienced Pardot Business Analyst/Product Owner as part of the Salesforce business transformation team. This role is responsible for performing detailed analysis of marketing programs and configuration in Pardot, defining impacts to Salesforce Sales Cloud, assessing enhancement requests, enforcing guiding principles and governance processes and balancing scalability across new marketing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to define business processes, business needs, business value.
- Collaborate with business, end user users, and IT to define business requirements and assess solutions.
- Mine data to understand value against KPIs, data quality, data currency, data gaps or inconsistencies and draft recommendations to improve data quality in Pardot (and Salesforce)
- Understand, document and communicate the implications of capability enhancements, data ingestion, integrations into Pardot (and Salesforce)
- Analyze processes and data, catalog gaps and inconsistencies and other areas of improvement to increase data and system integrity with Pardot (and Salesforce).
- Collaborate with reporting analysts to understand how data is used in reporting and analytics and impacts of gaps or changes to reporting strategies
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years experience in functional marketing, demand generation, or reporting and analytics role
- Business Analyst or product owner experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management information systems, analytics or related field
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Understanding of databases, data models, effective data architecture principles
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to dig for answers without heavy direct instruction
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional organization
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.