Humana’s Marketing, Regulatory, and Operational Communications organization is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email certified Marketing Production Professional 2 to join the Quality Control team working remote anywhere in the US. This role will contribute significantly to branding, content, and quality review of all Marketing communications. These communications are designed to inform our members on wide ranging topics including, but not limited to Stars, Go365/Wellness, Neighborhood Centers, and Pharmacy information. This associate is primarily responsible for reviewing communications for branding, spelling, grammar, content, and formatting to ensure high standards of quality and accuracy.
Key Role Functions
- Understand the complete Medicare marketing guidelines and requirements
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters and Delivery Product Owners to ensure processes and procedures serve the best interest of all teams
- Provide proofreading and strong attention to detail and consistency
- Recommend and evaluate processes, procedures, and quality to gain efficiencies
- Take solutions focused approach to resolve problems and minimize delays
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience working in corporate communications or proofreading
- Proven ability working both collaboratively and independently on projects with tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree—Marketing, Business, Communication or equivalent experience
- Understanding of direct marketing and Medicare marketing guidelines
- Healthcare or insurance experience
All Humana associates approved for the Home or Hybrid Home/Office work styles are required to self-provide wireless, wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the connectivity speeds required by the company to successfully perform their job with the exception of associates who live or work from home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Connectivity requirements are detailed below.
Connectivity – Requirement Details
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
· At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
· Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
· Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
You’ll experience the following perks as a full-time Humana employee:
Compensation and Financial Security — Our pay philosophy is designed to motivate and reward associates for their skills and contributions to the company. We provide options to help you plan for your future and protect your assets: Competitive base pay, Recognition pay, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
Your Whole Health — Humana’s health products and services are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family: Medical, dental, and vision benefits, Health plan incentives, Paternity leave, etc.
Work Perks — Humana knows your life extends outside of work. We have many options to support your interests and needs. Some departments have the flexibility to allow associates to work from home, and we offer all associates: Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time, jury duty pay, Associate charity matching program, Discount programs with major retailers, etc.
Grow With Us — Humana provides growth and career opportunities that can help you develop your skills and build your future with the organization: Internal and external learning events, Tuition assistance, Inclusion and diversity training, etc.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$57,700 – $79,500 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of Benefits
Humana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.