Sodexo is seeking a highly skilled Senior Manager, Marketing Automation to join the digital marketing and content and revenue operations teams in support of North America’s Marketing & Sales Distribution Center (MSDC).
This position is a very technical, hands-on role responsible for content creation/development, platform and campaign strategy, and internal communication supporting lead generation and nurture via our marketing automation platform and CRM. The successful candidate will be an expert in Pardot (Certification preferred) expected to accomplish and execute outcomes to drive growth by working in collaboration with operations, sales, and marketing constituents to develop content and design email campaigns, landing pages and forms to yield optimum lead generation and sales pipeline formation. This key MSDC marketing role will be responsible for Salesforce enablement through integrations, automations, and processes with Pardot, for analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Marketing Automation and Engagement. Serve as lead point of contact for creation and implementation of marketing automation programs in Segment and regional campaigns. Support ongoing campaign development (flow, cadence), creation of lead and nurture models, chatbot experience, email, landing page and form templates, segmentation strategy, content mapping, and lead management to achieve marketing goals and campaign KPIs.
- Content Creation and Development. Advise, plan, and create campaign elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning & content curation. Obtain buy-in for recommended approach on campaign, content, UX strategies. Provide ongoing segment training and education on marketing automation, campaign, UX, and content best practices.
- Measurement and Optimization. Use data to analyze and report on campaign, funnel and platform performance – connected to multi-channel campaigns and inside sales activities – to create new plans, demonstrate success, and make recommendations for optimizing new and ongoing campaigns.
- Enterprise Marketing Automation software, preferably Pardot Certified
- Enterprise Customer Relationship Management platforms, preferable Salesforce
- Marketing database management (list acquisition, segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Email Marketing, optimization, A/B testing, and continuous improvement
- Demand generation, lead generation and lead nurture
- Marketing data & ROI analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Website management and basic-HTML
- Project Management & Managing Multiple Priorities
- Multi-stakeholder (internal and external) engagement
- Creation of targeted value statements and offer promotion to predefined, targeted growth segments
Technical Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and management of Sodexo North America’s marketing automation platform and programs.
- Bring knowledge of MAP and email/landing page design standard operating procedures, user-experience, and content best practices to drive increases in marketing & sales KPIs and conversions.
- Apply knowledge of demand generation and sales management concepts, including understanding of the demand funnel, buyer-groups and Account Based Marketing, and buyer behaviors/personas to audience segmentation and email engagement strategies.
- Apply knowledge of marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) to drive demand.
- Identify specific Regional, Segment, and Campaign brand positioning and target audiences and apply to campaign, email and landing page design and content strategy, optimization, and execution.
- Be analytical and metrics-driven with the ability to set, work toward and meet digital marketing KPIs, setting strategies and identifying optimizations and course corrections to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with key, strategic individuals, groups, or networks inside and outside of the organization (e.g., clients, potential clients, vendors/suppliers, community groups, industry associations) to work collaboratively to accomplish mutual goals.
- Demonstrate eagerness, enthusiasm, optimism, and passion when working, including persistence and heightening personal effort in the face of obstacles and adversity, pursuing excellence for self and organization, and having a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and data and insights with a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently with the general direction from leadership and collaborate with other digital marketing colleagues and stakeholders to meet goals
- Engagement Marketing / Marketing Automation – serves as lead/point of contact for implementation in segment; support the ongoing campaign development (flow, cadence), creation of lead and nurture models, content templates, segmentation strategy, and content mapping, lead management
- Content Creation and Development – campaign elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning & content curation, Program Management of segment training /informational series
- Content Management and Internal Communication- Sodexo Net segment updates for monthly unit marketing content and build outs of content for new offers
- Training – Providing guidance on systems and applications associated with the Marketing Automation, Content Management, and General Support
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.