There is more to this role than being a Solutions Engineer specialising in Pardot. We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Pardot lover who will act as a regional evangelist, product manager and a true business partner to the sales team. Day to day a Pardot Solutions Engineer is at the forefront of the B2B Marketing automation technology landscape. This role will work closely with the Pardot Specialist Sales team to uncover real business problems faced by customers and prospects to develop solutions and processes to not only overcome these obstacles but also deliver phenomenal digital transformation. You will be responsible for partnering with Pardot Account Executives to deliver business value-based solutions, firmly positioning Salesforce as the partner of choice for B2B Marketing Automation & CRM as well as keeping in touch with the product management team.
An awesome Solution Engineer is seen as the trusted advisor, and they focus on the following key areas:
Discovery: Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to understand how to make B2B marketers successful and to address pain points in their current efforts.
Design: Create innovative solutions which demonstrate how connected experiences come to life with Salesforce B2B Marketing Automation capabilities.
Deliver: Connect business requirements with Salesforce solutions technology to deliver presentations, demonstrations, workshops or white-boarding sessions which engage a business/technical audience.
Digest: Stay up-to-date on the latest B2B Marketing product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news.
- Minimum 3+ years in B2B Marketing Automation
- Demonstrable understanding of B2B technology ecosystem including:
- Marketing Automation
- Email, SMS, Social, Web
- Advertising / Social platforms (Facebook, Google & LinkedIn)
- Web search technologies and strategies (SEO, SEM)
- Tag management platforms (Google, Adobe, Tealium, etc.)
- Content management platforms (Adobe, Drupal, Sitecore, WordPress, etc.)
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Event Management Solutions (EventBrite, CVent, etc)
- Understanding of B2B marketing dynamics compared to B2C marketing
- Pre-sales consulting experience (RFP support, Discovery, Demonstration, POC, Solution Design)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Compelling story-teller
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team (or as an individual) to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Willingness to travel a certain percentage across Australia and New Zealand (occasionally Asia, India and US)
- Ready to join Salesforce?
The extra 1%:
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Public speaking experience (Events & Webinars)
- B2B Marketing Automation Network (Contacts & Partners)
- Broader knowledge of web programming and debugging technologies
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- B2B Marketing Automation platform experience (Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, Silverpop, Act-On, Infusionsoft, etc)
- Experience in Social Media advertising & Search, Display
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Clouds & Advertising Clouds
- Analytics knowledge / visualisation tools
- B. Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS
The role is available right now so if you have the necessary skills for this role please submit your application today!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!