You are an experienced digital marketing professional with a vision of what the future of digital marketing will look like, join our team to take us there!
Our Marketing & Communications plays a key role in positioning Wärtsilä Energy as enabling decarbonisation of energy sector and building demand for power system optimisation. We have built a solid foundation of digital marketing over the past decade, and see it as an important investment and have systematically built our team and platforms.
We are now looking for a Senior digital marketing manager to strengthen our Solutions & Digital marketing team.
You will drive our digital marketing strategy creation and take our digital marketing to next level. You guide our cross-team digital marketing community and ensure data-driven decision making and optimisation of our marketing.
Where will you be based? That’s largely up to you. Our headquarters is in Helsinki, Finland, but we have offices in over 80 countries around the world. You can work based in any other Wärtsilä key location, preferably close to Europe time zone.
What will you be doing?
- Support defining Wärtsilä Energy’s digital marketing strategy and drive its execution
- Develop our digital marketing processes (e.g. marketing lead management, account-based marketing), ways of working, as well as capabilities and skills within Energy’s Marketing & Communications team
- Lead the digital marketing development projects and manage an own budget for that
- Lead the way for our digital marketing community: facilitate the knowledge sharing within the team, coach & support individuals in different areas of digital marketing, coordinate and align digital marketing development between global and regional teams
- On-board new marketing technologies in collaboration with the team, and other Wärtsilä businesses
- Drive for data-driven decision making and enabling to optimise our marketing based on data
- Plan and support executing global marketing campaigns in different digital marketing channels, with different tactics (limited number of such campaigns a year)
- Follow digital marketing trends overall and within the industry, and identify those that could be relevant for us
- You will be measured by our marketing performance and results related to how we reach our audiences, capture their interest and generate leads to sales
This role is for you if you
- Have 7+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, preferably with a good mix of work between strategy and hands-on execution
- Have a solid knowledge and experience of relevant marketing platforms and tools, especially Salesforce, Pardot, any CMS and Google Analytics
- Have a vast experience of running marketing campaigns utilising various digital marketing channels (e.g SEM, organic / paid social, display ads, e-mail) and tactics (e.g. ABM)
- Are a data-driven marketer with analytical mindset and experience on turning data into analysis and actionable insights
- Understand and have experience of complex B2B sales & buying processes, and know how sales and buying journeys can be supported with marketing
- Are excellent in project management and can engage people to e.g. development projects
- Can bring best out of people and inspire others to reach their full potential
- Are excellent in communications and collaboration with various kinds of people
- Play for the team and keep the goals in mind
Why you and us?
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your role as you learn what works and what doesn’t. You will be equipped with clear business and marketing strategy, cutting edge marketing technologies, and you get to work closely with brilliant (digital) marketing professionals and network of partners.
You will be a part of an international marketing team, that is filled with smart and fun people to work with and who support each other to grow and succeed. We’re all about learning, not afraid to try out new things and believe in continuous improvement. We simply aim to do world-class marketing. You’ll join a company, that is providing solutions to tackle the big challenges such as climate crisis. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
How to apply?
If you feel excited by being part of our team and you think your personal skills and qualities match what we are looking for, please submit your application via our careers portal. If you have any success case examples or portfolio of your previous work with digital marketing, please attach them to your application.
The deadline for application is 9.3.2022. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way.
Are you still wondering if you should apply and would like to get something clarified? Please reach out to Heini Vassinen, General Manager, Solutions & Digital marketing either through [email protected] (only for questions, applications sent by e-mail will not be recorded) or by phone +358 40 749 5885 on Friday, Feb 25 13-14 EET and Thu, March 3 10-11 EET & 15-16 EET.
Last application date: 09/03/2022
All new Wärtsilä employees in Finland will attend occupational health check, including the drug test/screening. The legislation of the country followed when person is located outside of Finland.
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com.