Who we are: BAL is a team of brilliant people who change lives through elite immigration work and collaborative innovation. We pursue the exceptional in all that we do, but never at the expense of our values. There’s no denying our work is demanding, both in volume and pace, but we’re up for the challenge. We love the balance of hard work and fun – so, you’ll see us in jeans as we shatter glass ceilings and conventional stereotypes. BAL employees feel valued, rewarded, and respected. We seek opportunities to be of service to others and our communities. We are committed to your growth and development and want to set you up for success here at BAL and beyond.
Who you are: You are looking for work that has a purpose. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You learn quickly. You move fast. You embrace challenge and detail as well as creative thinking. You believe you have something unique to contribute and you aren’t afraid to raise your hand. You understand that powering human achievement is ultimately about impacting a real person. You are looking for a place to grow and an environment where everyone has a spot and is genuinely welcome.
We’re better together: A bright, driven person like you and an industry-leading powerhouse like BAL? It’s a perfect combination! We truly want to see you succeed here and become an integral part of our mission to provide an experience that makes a positive difference in people’s lives. Come be a part of something special, where you can have an impact and be valued just for being you!
OVERVIEW: We are seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Automation/Pardot Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about marketing, lead generation and sales enablement, and experienced with implementing and optimizing Pardot as a marketing automation and email platform. This position will own and manage the firm’s marketing automation platform (Pardot) and will be a key player in strategizing, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns.
- Own and manage the firm’s marketing automation platform (Pardot)
- Plan, create, and execute nurture campaigns, emails, landing pages for marketing campaigns, partnering with the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications and the Analytics & Campaign Manager
- Create, launch, and optimize lead generation and nurture paths by understanding performance and recommending improvements
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist and Sales Enablement team to integrate bal.com with Salesforce through Pardot, ensuring our new digital storefront is connected to our backend systems and works seamlessly with our business development and sales enablement functions
- Build landing pages, forms, and automated workflows for routing
- Increase key web and email metrics such as click-through and conversion rates by implementing testing methodologies
- Create, test and send email marketing campaigns, including daily newsletters
- Utilize Stensul and Pardot email builder and HTML to create email templates
- Build rules-based dynamic lists for automated segmentation
- Develop and automate regular, strategic outbound emails to qualified, intended audiences as determined by specific campaigns
- Support Analytics & Campaign Manager in tracking results for lead generation campaigns/programs and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Support the relaunch of bal.com, and the ongoing maintenance of the new site after launch
- Build and edit web pages in WordPress, and QA all web pages touched
- Cross-train with other Digital Marketing team members, and serve as back-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related major
- Minimum of two years working in an office environment
- Preferred: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing role
- Experience in Pardot and Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress.
- Experience with project management software (such as Wrike or Asana), Canva and Adobe is a plus
- Eager to own hands-on implementation and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail, natural curiosity and passion for excellence, process improvements and willingness and interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral
- Proactive, resourceful and motivated
- Team player, unifier, relationship-oriented, win-win seeker
- Able to maintain a sedentary position for up to 90% of the work day
- Able to type and to grasp, grip, push and pull file drawers and doors
- Able to walk and to climb stairs or use elevator to coordinate with other departments
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel and/or stand to access files and documents
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs of files and/or boxes