Would you like to join a team that is inventing new and innovative ways for Amazon to engage selling partners? If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about a role on the Global Selling Partners Customer Relationship Management (GSP-CRM) team, an entrepreneurial team working to invent new ways to engage with our Selling Partners. We are working on new technologies to support our Consumer business in order to help grow the businesses of our selling partners and improve the customer experience worldwide.
Working within Amazon’s Sales Operations, Data Engineering and Sciences organization, GSP-CRM is looking for an experienced Pardot Program Manger to help manage the Pardot platform, driving programs on some of the largest Salesforce and Pardot instances at Amazon supporting hundreds of marketers globally. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders and product owners to solve existing and new business problems with designs that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred. You will be joining a team that is diverse and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce and Pardot and are willing to collaborate with and mentor new members. If you are someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities and enjoy working on complex business problems then apply today.
- Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools with our central marketing automation platform from evaluation to implementation
- Gather detailed business requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, tech teams, etc.)
- Develop and execute on new ideas (project plans, collaborations with internal and external teams)
- Collaborate closely with technical teams, marketing stakeholders and international counterparts (e.g. Sales Ops) to deliver global solutions
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
- Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Drive governance and hygiene programs in a global environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with large scale, global CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- 2+ years of experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot/Marketo).
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to dive deep and leverage tools including SQL, AWS (Redshift, SES) and Excel to understand complex issues and product gaps
- Pardot certified.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large scale CRM and/or automation platform
- Base Understanding of regional regulations around e-mail including GDPR
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule.
- Experience working with integrations using AWS technologies (including S3, SQS, SNS)