As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, this individual’s responsibility is to develop and maintain the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (including Personalization and Data Cloud) to align with recruitment, marketing, and product marketing strategies. The role will also serve as the engineer responsible for configuring, developing, and integrating the platform. Will be responsible for coding, configuring, testing, and debugging new campaigns, including data configuration, Mobile Studio work, Email Studio work, Journey builder, email distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. This role will work closely with our recruitment, marketing, and product teams as a subject matter expert to assess business requirements and identify opportunities for future enhancements of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
This position is open to on-site, Hybrid or remote working environments. New Team members will come to Roseville CA for their first week for new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Responsible for developing and implementing, with the support of the Salesforce DevOps team, customized solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including Data Cloud and Personalization) to meet FlexCare’s marketing automation needs.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of SFMC, including platform management and reporting.
- Design and architect solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, leveraging its various tools and features such as Journey Builder, Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, and Personalization.
- Implement and manage complex automation workflows and customer journeys to support marketing campaigns and customer engagement initiatives across Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement and Personalization platforms.
- Working closely with the Salesforce DevOps team to configure and integrate Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other systems such as Salesforce CRM, third-party APIs, data sources, and marketing automation tools.
- Program dynamic, data-driven communications (including emails, landing pages, SMS, Push.
- Support development of all Marketing Cloud Personalization components (templates, content zones, updates to site map, third-party integrations, triggers, etc.).
- Plan and execute A/B campaign testing to enhance productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Conduct unit, system, and user acceptance testing to ensure the quality and accuracy of developed solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud releases, features, and industry best practices to continuously improve the marketing automation capabilities of the organization.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Pardot, SFMC, and Salesforce CRM, such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data management and cleansing.
- Work with recruitment, marketing, and product teams to define KPIs, create reports, analyze campaign performance, and distribute results.
- Act as subject matter expert in focus area(s) and act as a lead role for both onshore and offshore vendor/supplier teams.
- Intermediate level to advanced knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules.
- Intermediate level to advanced knowledge of application development, including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing, coding, and debugging applications.
- A/B testing planning and execution.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, understanding of relational databases, and SQL.
- Working knowledge of CDP (Customer Data Platform).
- Knowledge of DevOps principles.
- Understanding of Agile and Kanban.
- Skills for applying innovative approaches to solve technical design issues.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a highly organized, proactive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of proven marketing automation experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and implementing solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Pardot.
- Experience creating and sending trigger-based campaigns and emails.
- Experience in SFMC data integrations: cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (via APIs).
- Hands-on experience with email and SMS template development and HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on working with relational databases and SQL.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, Developer, Email Specialist, and Consultant certification is a plus.
This position will have no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers.
Limited travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Flexcare Medical Staffing
Who we are:
FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare has been recognized as a Best Places to Work in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal, a Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal in 2021 and 2022, and named Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. in 2017, 2018, and 2020. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential.