Privia Health is looking for a Senior Manager, B2B Marketing to support our growth as we launch new products and enhance our existing offerings to better serve physicians and providers. You will be a key leader and contributor on the marketing team, helping execute on multiple priorities such as supporting new market growth, product support, and enabling sales team members. Serving as a project leader, the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing will collaborate with sales and marketing leadership, field sales, and product development to build and execute on strategic objectives. A successful Senior Marketing Manager will possess an organized, collaborative and creative approach to generating leads to expand Privia’s national footprint.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and execute key marketing lead generation strategies across promotional campaigns, email marketing, prospect events, educational webinars and other channels.
- Serve as the marketing project lead to support sales efforts and exceed acquisition targets with sales leadership, in-market leadership, field sales directors, sales operations and other members of the marketing team.
- Generate ROI across marketing programs with a key focus on successful execution, team work, process improvement for market scale and adding innovative ideas to maximize performance.
- Lead the measurement and monitoring of performance on market and product related campaigns, tactics and milestones to help demonstrate business impact to key stakeholders.
- Research and evaluate the competitive marketplace and analyze differentiators to develop segmentation, positioning & messaging across customer audiences and products.
- Become a subject matter expert in Privia’s innovative offerings and translate our value propositions into compelling narratives that address customers challenges, describe benefits, and differentiate us from competitors.
- Drive awareness, adoption, and engagement through creating customer nurture campaign plans to support utilization and cross-sell opportunities.
- Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Manager or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience with some portion in B2B
- People management experience preferred
- Experience managing campaigns, including list creation and query-based reporting(Salesforce and/or Pardot is a plus)
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to quickly and concisely articulate product benefits to various customer segments
- Knowledge of project management practices and proven experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills demonstrated through data-driven campaign plans and reports
- Ability to work independently, with other members of the marketing team, and cross-functionally (including with Sales, Product, and Performance teams)
- Ability to constantly remain in a stationary position
- Ability to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as computer and printer
- Ability to read and use close vision, including the ability to do so on a computer screen
- Ability to frequently communicate and exchange information
- Ability to frequently adjust focus
- Ability to move about the office or other locations as needed
- Ability to occasionally ascend/descend a ladder
- Ability to occasionally position self to maintain computers including under desks and in service closets
- Ability to occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds of equipment, usually in the form of boxes, equipment or other small packages
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technical Requirements (for remote workers):
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.speedtest.net/. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.
Privia Health™ is a national physician platform transforming the healthcare delivery experience. We provide tailored solutions for physicians and providers, creating value and securing their future. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems, and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.